Section 2: Refunds, Exchanges and Warranty Policy
Our general warranty comes into effect the moment you purchase something from us, and remains in effect for 7 calendar days from purchase.
Please inspect your items carefully before you leave the store, as wear and tear, scuffs, and scratches will automatically void your warranty.
All claims and returned goods must be accompanied by a receipt.
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs to us. Smoker’s Den-Vape and Smoke Outlet will handle the shipping cost associated with replacing your defective devices. If you received free shipping on your order, our shipping costs will be deducted from your refund/credit.
What is NOT covered under warranty:
- All consumable items (e-liquid, tanks, coils, pods, empty pods, batteries, accessories, wraps, tobacco, cigars, leaves, cones, tips, filters and parts)
- Damaged devices (improper usage, water damage, drops, abuse, wear and tear)
- Cosmetic issues
- Tank leaks, dry hits, or shorted coils
- Units functioning up to spec (i.e. you changed your mind)
- Modified products
- Software issues
- Using improper or damaged battery in device
- Clearance items
- Final Sale items
What IS covered:
- Dead On Arrival (DOA) devices (not turning on or functioning)
- Screen malfunctions
- Chip issues (auto-firing, not recognizing any atomizers, “low battery” on a fully charged battery)
- Manufacturing defects
- Internal battery defects (if applicable)
All of this comes down to your device being defective. Basically, if you received a lemon, we’ll have no issues switching it out for you.
But if your device has any visible damage or signs of improper usage, we won’t be able to offer a replacement. This is because none of our suppliers will accept returns on visibly damaged or misused items.
So to avoid potential issues, please inspect your device and test it as soon as you purchase it.
Determining warranty coverage
In order to determine whether or not your device is covered by our warranty, we’ll have to work through a comprehensive troubleshooting process.
We have two big reasons for doing this. Firstly, most warranty claims are not actually defective units. They’re usually fairly simple issues that can be resolved with the guidance of our store experts.
Secondly, in order for returns to be processed with our suppliers and manufacturers, we have to meet some very strict conditions.
- Was the device working out of the box?
- When did the problem first arise?
- Can the problem be replicated?
- Is the exterior damaged, scuffed, scratched, or bent?
- Is the battery door in good condition?
- Are the battery terminals damaged or shifted?
- Are the 510 pin, seal, and threading damaged?
- Are there signs of water damage?
- Are there signs of fire damage?
- Does the issue persist with different tanks?
- Does the issue persist with different batteries?
- Are the device settings correct?
- Can the issue be resolved with a firmware update/downgrade?
If you are visiting one of our stores, keep in mind that this process may take up to 30 minutes. So please plan your visit accordingly.
Items still sealed in the original manufacturer’s packaging can be returned for store credit within 7 days of purchase.
Receipt must be present to process returns.
Product serial number must match to the serial number on the receipt.
Please note that returns are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee, deductible from your store credit.
Final Sale Products
Because a large percentage of vaping products are consumable/cannot be officially refurbished, their manufacturers do not accept returns. So vape store policies have to reflect this as well. As such, the following products are final sale:
- Pre-Filled Pods (STLTH, JUUL)
- Pods (Empty)
- Tanks (Unless DOA)
- Drip tips
- Rebuildable products
All products sold at Smoker’s Den-Vape and Smoke Outlet or on our website are intended for adults. A signature and proof of age (18) will be required upon receipt of your package.
If your signature and proof of age are not collected during delivery, your package will be sent back to our warehouse and you will not be eligible for refund on final sale items, all eligible items will incur a 50% restocking fee. So unless you are of age, please do not order any products from our website.
Once we receive your product, our team will assess the damage and warranty coverage. If the device is functioning as intended, you will need to cover the shipping cost back to you.
Return shipping costs
Once your return request is approved, you will receive further instructions and you may ship the items back to us. You are responsible for shipping costs associated with your return. We will cover the shipping back to you.
If you received free shipping on your order, we will deduct our shipping costs from the return amount.
*SHIPPING COSTS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE
Credit Card Transactions
If you used your VISA, VISA Debit, MasterCard or AMEX, a refund will be processed to the card used.
SALES RECEIPT TEXT
1. All claims and returned goods must be
accompanied by this receipt.
2. No exchanges or refunds after 7 days.
4. No refunds on consumable items.
5. All exchanges and refunds are subject to a 15%
6. Absolutely no exchange, refund or credit
on sale items.
7. Must be 18 or older to purchase any products.
8. Tobacco and nicotine pose a serious health risk.
Buyer assumes all responsibilities and liabilities.
9. Our entire return policy is accessible via
a booklet next to the cash register or via our
10. By completing a purchase, the buyer agrees
that he/she has read and accepted the terms.